PCTC Productions Presents QUICK AMB BLUE (Gimmick and Online Instructions) by Jordan Victoria – Trick
The 2 main problems using a flap card is that you can’t give the card after using it and it has a big crease after the change.
QUICK-AMB is the solution Jordan Victoria has found to solve these 2 problems.
With this gimmick, you’ll be able to make cards appear, change and even disappear on top of the deck. And the best part is that you can give it for examination IMMEDIATELY.
Imagine a signed card lost in the deck. You can show that the card is not on top (show a few cards), not on bottom (also show a few cards) and make it visually appear on the top with a snap. Show that there is nothing on it (no crease or something) and give it for examination without ANY SWITCH. This is one of the multiple possibilities using this gimmick.
If you have some gaff cards, imagine the potential of this gimmick…
Keep that in mind: It is a gimmick you will use!
- The gimmick is adaptable to any card since it is a Bicycle Rider Back.
- Give the card for examination IMMEDIATELY (no switch needed).
- No crease on the signed card.
- Show that the card is not on top right BEFORE the magic happens.
- The gimmick can stay in your deck and can be activated at your will.
- Once the gimmick is ready to be used, you can leave your deck on the table without any risk. The gimmick will only be active ONCE you decide it.