Instapad 2.0 by Gonçalo Gil and Danny Weiser produced by Gee Magic – Trick
The magician introduces the “Instapad 2.0” by saying that it will be important in a few moments and he can put it on the table, or give it to a spectator.
A card is freely chosen and signed. Then, the magician can perform his favourite card routine, keeping the “Instapad 2.0” aside for the big finale.
Magically, the signed card vanishes from the deck. At that moment, the magician picks up the “Instapad 2.0” and tells the spectators that their card is in the pad, and a magician is holding it. When the magician starts to flip the pages, an animation will start and the signed card will pop out from the pad!
- You will produce the signed card
- Instant reset
- There is no switches of any kind
- Everything can be examined
- Easy to do
- You can perform it surrounded (angle proof)
- You will finish 100% clean (nothing to palm or discard)
There are no reviews yet.